We're working with a well-known household business within hospitality / retail / F+B / restaurants. The role is a Senior Marketing Manager / Head Marketing level and is a fixed term contract for 12 months to start during the summer. This is a consumer based business but you will be well versed in marketing to businesses with the ultimate audience being consumer (B2B2C). The successful candidate would come from a consumer durables background (for example) and is used to marketing the product to companies (E.G. retailers or businesses in offices). You may have come from an office supply furniture business, or equipment that is used in offices / retail spaces/ hotels etc. This is not suitable for someone from professional services background so please do not apply if you are a B2B marketing person from insurance, banking, or any other B2B business or professional services background.
The role is within their B2B marketing team and you will be working on strategies and planning to grow the B2B retail arm of the business. You won't be working in a big team function as such - but working for a great organisation and having many team members around you. The purpose will be using online marketing to help develop the B2B business.
- providing tool kits to the global teams
- using LinkedIn as a marketing tool to grow the B2B market
- commercially growing this part of their business so it's essential you have good commercial acumen
- someone comfortable with a full marketing manager remit but super confident with working on B2B marketing and working alone
- you will need to be able to work in 2 locations in the South East / London
Salary will be between £80k and £100k with excellent benefits