Senior Marketing Manager - Cheshire - competitive salary based on experience
This innovative educational resource provider are looking to expand their marketing team with a Senior Marketing Manager - this is a newly created role to drive their most commercially lucrative brand. Due to a recent rebrand, this is an exciting time to be taking ownership of the brand strategy and comms, utilising the internal resource and delivery teams to drive business growth and champion the brand presence through carefully planned multichannel marketing.
- Develop annual marketing plans to deliver to agreed objectives
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to align the brand with the group proposition
- Use business intelligence, market insight and brand metrics to track brand performance and initiate decision-making and improvement plans
- Content planning and copywriting
- Strategic input based on commercial awareness
- Social Media and digital strategy
- Local PR, events and launches
- Briefing internal teams and external agencies to deliver excellent campaigns
- Taking the time to understand the brand, it's challenges and messaging
- Lead and inspire the brand marketing team
- Keep up to date with current market trends and innovations
Skills and experience required;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar marketing role (minimum 3 years)
- Verifiable brand strategy experience
- A strong creative flair and the ability to create engaging communications
- Highly efficient, organised and can manage multiple conflicting priorities
- An eye for detail, with the ability to quality control branded materials
- Confident with the ability to build relationships at a senior level, both internally and externally
- Confident presenter with the ability to communicate concepts and ideas in a clear and engaging way
- Able to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- High attention to detail and meticulously organised
- Highly IT literate with experience of effective use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, CMS and CRM systems.
- Education sector knowledge beneficial, but not essential
This company are industry leading in their approach to driving sustainability pledges - they gift employees two charity days a year for local community benefit, and rate highly on employee engagement scores. Their culture is collaborative and supportive, with hybrid working and an excellent work life balance.
If you're looking for a career move worth your while then apply now!