My well known client is looking for a marketing manager / senior marketing manager to join their growing team. Ideally you will come from either a retail background or hospitality.
We're looking for candidates with perhaps experience in franchise marketing or partnerships. You may have negotiated contracts or deals with partners.
You will be a B2C marketing professional with heaps of experience, a commercial mindset and great attention to detail. You will be able to travel a bit to the franchises in London and the South East.
- Creates accurate plans and monitors these highlighting any areas of concern. Prioritises work in a clear and methodical manner
- Strong Brand/Marketing knowledge and experience, ideally gained within a B2C environment
- Develop programmes of activity in conjunction with operations team that drives market outperformance.
- Actively lead brand development, owning the food offer and working with drinks category team on range for the brand
- propose, scope, design, deliver and evaluate: overall franchise proposition, drinks ranging, menu development, key proposition hall marks and core functional elements that attracts the franchisee, using customer and market insight
If you'd like to know more please do apply!