Better Placed are recruiting for the number 1 trusted provider of learning materials in the UK. They are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Help create and execute the annual marketing plan/plans for the business.
- Devise, execute and provide post campaign analysis of a wide range of marketing campaigns to support both businesses; including traditional, digital and social campaigns; newsletters, PR and promotions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis and customer satisfaction surveys, analysing results, identifying trends and reporting on findings
- Work in collaboration with a range of stakeholders to fully understand briefs, desired outcomes and how ROI will be assessed
- Coordinate the preparation of a range of marketing materials. Including writing copy, proofreading and editing, and producing design briefs for Graphic Design
- Review and track the effectiveness of campaigns, providing detailed ROI analysis reports and making recommendations post campaign
- Contribute to the development and implementation of marketing calendars for both businesses
- Work in collaboration with the conference stakeholder team to plan, organise, and promote the brands Conference "The Future of First Aid"
- When required assist in organising and attending conferences, seminars, receptions, and exhibitions
- Update and develop all digital media including the company websites
- Manage social media accounts and generate content to share and build the community and explore opportunities to further enhance customer relationships
- Responsible for keeping up to date with the industry and related sectors
- Assist in photo shoots
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Perform any other reasonable duties required by the businesses and the Marketing Team Leader / Head of Marketing and Sales
- Demonstrate the company values, having a positive and supportive attitude with colleagues, customers and external contacts.
- Meet all service levels, KPIs and other measures of success as agreed for your role.
- Perform any other reasonable duties required on behalf of the business and management.
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviors:
- Strong attention to detail and excellent personal organisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - able to build good working relationships at all levels.
- Skilled at a variety of engagement methods, including presentations; preparing reports and business cases; facilitation of meetings / events / focus groups etc.
- Evidence drive and determination through results.
- Demonstrates creativity and the ability to problem solve / drive change forwards.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrates influencing and negotiation skills.
- Commercial awareness - able to demonstrate strong awareness of the sector we operate in / key competitors; identifies and leverages revenue opportunities.
- Keeps abreast of latest changes in MarComms.
- Personal resilience demonstrated through the effective management of difficult conversations / situations - investigating and taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Working knowledge of MS-Office - experience of other customised IT systems an advantage.
- Good team working behaviours alongside the ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritise workload and carry out multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Full time 36.25 hours a week
- Permanent contract
- Salary up to £30K depending on experience + benefits
- Work base Bradford but with the opportunity to work flexibly for some of the week
- Holidays 25 a year + bank holidays
- Pension auto enrollment into company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity- apply now!