Senior Marketing Executive
12 month FTC
Support in planning and executing integrated marketing plans and activities both on and offline, in line with overall marketing strategy.
I'm looking for someone with high levels of organisation, strong communication skills and creativity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in the delivery of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment including
- Direct Mail,
- Press advertising,
- Online advertising,
- Social media
- Brochure production.
- Create clear and concise briefs for marketing activity and collateral - both online and offline
- Support the magazine/ brochure production schedule - end to end
- Help manage brochure and marketing requests
- Support and lead campaigns with the Digital Team ensuring accuracy of promotional and product across the brand's website and wider digital campaigns
- Support the Social Media strategy, working with the in-house Digital Team and external agency on campaign planning and execution, alongside community management
- Work closely with our Trade partner team to maximise promotions and opportunities
- Communicate marketing campaigns to internal departments and act as the marketing point of liaison
- Manage the marketing and promotions calendar, identifying key dates and coordinating related campaigns
- Assisting in the production of campaign materials, including writing, editing and proofing copy, ensuring communications remain on brand at all times
- 2 years+ experience in a similar B2C marketing position, supporting and delivering integrated marketing campaigns
- Previous experience managing ,multiple projects at any one time, so highly organised, focused and process driven
- Experience across print, social media and digital marketing.
- Sound commercial focus - numbers and reporting
- Creative and ideas-driven
- Accomplished grasp of written language, communication and copywriting skills