Senior Marketing Executive
Greater Manchester, Hybrid working (2 days in the office 3 WFH)
- Huge consumer brand - one of the UKs most successful and best loved consumer brands.
- Iconic name with a reputation for quality and exceptional customer experience.
- Secured a leading place in this diverse market to become an instantly recognisable brand with the most loyal customer base
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- £multi-million+ turnover business, with continued growth. Record braking years
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Extremely past faced.
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
- Employee benefits include discounts/ rewards and incentives / Private pension / Heath cover / L&D budget / 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (that increase over time)
- Charity days
This role will suit a really creative marketing professional someone with excellent communication skills including copy writing. Previous experience using video, written and visual content to engage potential customers, whilst maintaining sight of the longer term content strategy.
We're looking for someone experience with marketing automation platform / ESP, success using personalisation strategies and dynamic content. Multi-channel experience across email, eshots, DM, web assets, social media, and content.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the wider marketing team in the delivery of the monthly marketing plan across existing channels, including email.
- Understanding and utilising dynamic content and personalisation to increase efficiency and engagement in marketing communications
- Support the team in drafting, refining and checking copy, image selection and artwork, ready for final approval
- Support in creating and deliver the content strategy
- Ensure ongoing campaigns support database growth, using website assets, social media channels and content
- Working with the in house creative team - design monthly campaigns and incentives that deliver cut through in our market, measuring performance and ROI
- Complete regular reviews of key competitors, ensuring an awareness of their marketing strategy and positioning