Senior Marketing Executive
Manchester City Centre
Working with a top 100 law firm who only work on a no-win no-fee basis, ensuring individuals have the same access to seek justice as the large corporations and the UK Government do. They take on all cases despite the challenges and difficulties they might face, from medical negligence cases, serious personal injuries, discrimination cases amongst others.
They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team in the Manchester office, as they look to grow their presence in the North West, with a clear progression plan in place to progress to a Marketing Manager within 9-12 months. They offer Hybrid working, 29 days annual leave + public holidays, subsidies sports / gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
- Help implementing, planning, and developing, marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Involvement in helping run conferences and events through content creation and curation and helping manage key stakeholders.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with Partners to plan tactics and delivery
- Work with Marketing Managers and Heads to identify opportunities and implement service line and departmental campaigns, adapting them as necessary for the Northwest region.
- Particular strengths with organising, prioritising and time management.
- Demonstrable exposure to the management of marketing / creative and campaigns.
- 3+ years' experience
This is a live role, submit your CV to be considered.