Are you a commercially minded eCommerce specialist? An impressive omni-chanel brand is looking for an Senior Insights Analyst to join their dynamic team based in Chester. You will be supporting a major Salesforce integration initially and as time goes on the role will evolve more into a managerial role as you will be the right hand to the Customer Insight Manager.
This business is in the top 10 to work for in the UK and you will also benefit from a highly competitive salary, bonus package, a genuinely useful staff discount, progression path, learning and development opportunities, a world class working environment and remote flexibility (1-2 days a week).
As a Senior Insight Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Bridge the gap between various data sources (eg. SQL and Google Analytics) and help the business gain a deeper understanding of the customer journey
- Support the analytics team with ad-hoc requests from the Customer Insights Manager and wider business
- Help with the salesforce integration as they are investing heavily in their CRM platform
- Support with the mentoring of the more junior members of the team
- Communicate findings and use these insights to influence and drive change in the business.
The ideal Senior Insights Analyst will have the following experience:
- Over 3 years' experience in a Customer Insight Analytics role working with large datasets
- Inquisitive and proactive mentality
- Experience with ideally Salesforce or another CRM system, Google Analytics, databases and other web analytics tools
- Communicate insights to other stakeholders and the wider business and make recommendations based on the insights you've found
If this sounds like you, and you're looking to ramp up the progression of your career within a household brand, please apply below.
This opportunity is relevant for: senior insights analyst, web analytics, database, a/b testing, manager, google analytics, crm