Senior Fullstack Engineer (React/PHP)
£55,000 - £70,000
Manchester - 2 days in office
Established in 2019, this growing SaaS business are looking to grow their team by hiring 3x Senior Fullstack Developers.
They're about to embark on a serious scale-up, closing in on a significant funding round in Q1 2024.
However, they very much still have a start-up mentality and are looking for engineers who want to make a difference from the start and shape the future of the their platform and the people that use it.
- Bringing and sharing your existing knowledge/ skills to inspire their growing development team.
- Increasing their ability to deliver high-quality solutions to meet the growing needs of the business.
- Working closely with their head of engineering to shape systems design and cloud infrastructure.
- Code reviews and being a productive part of the team to constantly deliver good quality code consistently.
- PHP/ Laravel backend
- React/ Typescript frontend
- NextJs, MySQL, Docker, Redis, Nginx, Linux
- Initial chat with their Product Owner
- Technical chat with their Head of Engineering, followed by take home tech task
- Final chat with their CEO
- This can be wrapped up as quickly as 1 week
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working in a very modern office (2 days in office)
- 26 days holiday + birthday off
- Your choice of equipment
- Pension Scheme
- Learning/ Development - dedicated time and access to industry-leading resources to help you to upskill.
If you'd like to become an important part of this business's growth and really make an impact, apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered!