*2 days per month in office* (Manchester)
I'm working exclusively with one of Manchester's best-known tech agencies that are seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to work with their development team to write well-designed, efficient code by using best software development practice.
You will be responsible for taking part in code reviews as well as architecting and designing solutions, reporting into the Head of Development.
The business specialises in working within the eCommerce sector and has developed an accelerator tool that gives customers (typically with a minimum of 5m+ in annual sales) a 90-day solution to launch. This means you'll work on more frequent deployment and have an increased variety of projects to take ownership of.
The business has an open attitude to remote working and as a minimum would expect you to come to the office in central Manchester 2 days per month.
- Developing and maintaining elegant ecommerce solutions using the Magento Front End
- Developing and maintaining new PWAs with Magento and custom applications
- Actively supporting and mentoring members of the frontend development team
- Creating and documenting test plans, implementing/managing unit tests and scripts
- Delivering projects with an Agile approach
- Promoting quality standards and processes, using regular code reviews
- Ability to produce clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code to articulate and build complex applications in best practice
- Experience with CSS; HTML5; CLI tools; Git/SVN; Responsive Web Design
- An understanding of: UX/UI; ECMAScript; Front End Performance Optimization; Automated Testing
- Hybrid working
- Personal development plans
- Private healthcare
- 32 days' holiday
- Meet-ups and social events
Looking to be a Senior Developer at a Manchester agency with one of the best reputations for quality of work and staff welfare? Apply with an up to date copy of your CV or email me on email@example.com.