Senior Ecommerce Merchandiser / Senior Trading Executive
Klass are currently recruiting for an Senior Ecommerce Merchandiser to support their online growth.
Klass is a UK women's fashion retailer and clothing manufacturer with a heritage of over 30 years. Today we have over 150 stores including standalone stores and concessions throughout the UK and Republic of Ireland. From our headquarters in Rochdale the north-west of England, our in-house design and tech team understand real women and create clothes to help them look and feel great whatever they are doing.
We are proud to be a family-owned business and take pride in ensuring every customer receives excellent customer service, and a top-quality shopping experience, whether shopping online or in-store.
- Managing stocks across multiple channels, driving up availability and increasing stock turn.
- Plan and trade to ensure stock availability at SKU level is maintained.
- Drive replenishment to maximise potential sales across departments
- Carry out analysis of current and past performance to maximise opportunities.
- Analysing sales by department, category and SKU to drive multichannel profitability.
- Communicate with all the different teams to ensure product get from delivery to online as quick as possible
- Looking at sales and merchandising of the site accordingly
- Responsible for product trading all of our onsite categories by ensuring the 1st pages are merchandised
- Propose product focus for email campaigns in order to trade the online offer to full potential.
- Provide regular analysis to the business at product/category/channel level.
- Analyse key weekly trade figures and present to business.
- Liaising with Merchandising teams to establish weekly KPIs and trading reports
- Manipulating Microsoft Excel to produce reports to aid decisions and provide insight to senior management.
- Build collaborative relationships across all departments including Buying, Ecommerce, Customer Service, Logistics and Marketing teams.
- Work with agency to manage marketplaces and perform regular checks and act at speed to resolve any issues to ensure the overall account performance does not drop below key benchmarks
You will have
- Previous experience working in a ecommerce merchandising role
- Highly analytical and inquisitive
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proactive, innovative, creative and forward thinking
- Self-Motivated, highly organised self-starter with a drive for results
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and have an eye for detail
- Able to work autonomously with a willingness to learn new skills
- Proficient in excel
- Experience in online marketplaces would be advantageous
If you'd like to work with a rapidly growing fashion brand please apply below!
Keywords: ecommerce merchandiser, trading, senior, e-commerce, executive