An impressive Financial Services organisation is looking for a Senior Digital Transformation Lead to join their dynamic team based in Leeds. The purpose of this role is to plan, design and deliver a strategic digital calendar of activities and projects underpinning the Group Digital Transformation and taking direct ownership of the end-to-end digital delivery oversight.
This business prides itself on customer experience and service as its top priority and partnered with an international presence, this really is a fantastic company to be a part of. Joining this team, you will also benefit from a highly competitive salary, bonus package, scope to develop and remote flexibility.
- Take strategic direction from the UK CEO and Group Exec to develop, deliver and implement detailed plans that support a wide range of Group Digital transformation projects and initiatives with multiple workstreams and competing demands; create and deliver clear, concise, high-quality work outputs within desired timescales.
- Lead and/or participate in Group Digital transformation project working groups and ensure the needs of the regional businesses are aligned when scoping out desired outcomes and deliverables.
- Act as the Digital subject matter expert on business initiatives that span across all areas of the Group.
- Prepare and cascade status updates/key information quickly and accurately to the relevant business colleagues through a variety of channels
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships and strategic partnerships with stakeholders across the Regional and Group teams; ensure they are engaged throughout the project/ initiative lifecycle. Ensuring that productive and collaborative relationships are established and maintained.
- Coordinate the key transformation oversight, reporting and people engagement initiatives across the Group including the assessment of digital maturity, establishing and monitoring key Digital performance indicators, coordinating the Group Digital Pivot Forum, as well as developing materials to allow stakeholders and investors to be kept informed as to progress
To be successful in this role, you will need to have demonstrable experience of:
- Developing, delivering and implementing a wide variety of transformation project plans from conceptualisation through to benefits realisation
- Translating high-level concepts into actionable recommendations through to implementation
- Working across multiple matrixed teams
- Strong programme management skills, ideally with a strong background in process improvement and implementing digital/self-service solutions in regulated businesses
- Digitally savvy and capable of using data driven insight to engage stakeholders and drive decision making