Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Central London (hybrid working)
My client are well known financial services business in central London , and due to company growth they are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. They have strong financial backing and have seen steady growth over the last twenty years - they now require an ambitious digital marketer to continue to drive this growth in a sustainable and revered way.
You will be accountable for engaging both existing and new clients and stakeholders by overseeing and implementing all digital marketing initiatives. This role reports into the Marketing Director, and is solely responsible for all digital marketing activity in the business. Therefore this is an opportunity to have instrumental influence on driving business growth, and feel part of an engaged and fulfilled team. This business have won countless recent employee awards, with excellent benefits including enhanced pension and enhanced maternity leave. Diversity and Inclusion is a key consideration in their hiring process, which is also reflected in their business values and working lifestyle.
- Setting and implementing the strategy for all digital marketing channels
- Working with the wider marketing team to deliver on this strategy
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive successful digital marketing campaigns
- Working across all digital marketing platforms in a B2B, lead generation environment - website, social media, CRM, content, paid media, SEO, CX UX and CRO
- Creating a seamless customer journey through digital marketing best practice, prioritising an incredible customer experience
- Reporting on digital campaigns success and working with business leaders to leverage digital channels to align with their business objectives
- Driving digital best practice throughout the business, keeping abreast of industry updates
- Competitor analysis
- Management of a Digital Marketing Executive, and mentoring other members of the marketing team on digital marketing
Skills and experience required;
- Verifiable experience operating at a strategic level in a digital marketing role
- Demonstrable campaign results across all digital channels, delivering high value to a similar business through digital channels
- Hands on experience with key digital marketing channels
- A passion for digital marketing best practice
- Agency management experience
- Regulated market background, ideally in financial services
- Proven line management experience
The ideal person for this role will align to company values - they will be kind, adaptable, practical and a drive to excel. If you're looking for a company to support your ambitious career plans then apply now for a confidential conversation. Salary and brand disclosed upon conversation.