Better Placed are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading cosmetics brands in their search for a Senior Designer.
By disrupting the market with their ecommerce platform and combining with a number of industry leading brands, this is a crucial hire into an ever-growing space.
They are looking for a highly creative, passionate Designer to assist on a multi-channel level. Hands on in innovation to bring your ideas to the forefront of campaigns.
Reporting to the Creative Lead, you will be responsible for the line management of two Graphic Designers to define the companies brand awareness.
- Creation of assets for use across web, email, and social media platforms; as well as print
- Responsibility for the rollout and ownership of new brand look and feels, as set by Creative Lead
- Comfortable and competent at managing and directing individuals - management of a Mid-senior Designer and Mid-weight Designer
- To maintain the high visual standard set by the brands
- Confident with the fundamentals of design such as layout, typography, and composition, but always looking to learn and improve
- Passionate, driven and the want to invest in our vision and culture. Prepared to push boundaries - happy with day-to-day tasks but always looking for ways to add value
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- On-site parking (office ideally reached by car)
- Quarterly staff parties
- Funding for staff training
- Healthcare package
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free access to Calm app
- An exciting, fast paced working environment
Apply today before this great role gets snatched up!