Better Placed are currently working in partnership with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit a Senior Customer Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team. You'll be joining a great bunch of people with an equally great culture; the company are incredibly invested in collaboration, work-life balance and career development making this a fantastic business to be apart of.
Head offices in North Yorkshire offering hybrid working; 1 day a week in the office the rest WFH.
This role will have responsibility of defining the customer value marketing strategy whilst aligning and influencing the corporate plan. You'll develop and deliver the customer marketing plans to retain and grow the existing members.
- Lead, develop and execute the customer marketing strategy, using technology, data and customer insight to retain and grow the customer base, increasing product holdings and balances.
- Be a champion of customer-led marketing. Fully understand customers' wants and needs and allow the pursuit of these to actively guide marketing strategy, direction, planning and delivery of all customer marketing communications
- Lead the development of an integrated customer value marketing plan, using direct mail, email, outbound, SMS, to engage, retain and drive long term customer value. Including CMP planning, creative development, targeting / propensity modelling and print buying.
- Work hand in hand with the Senior Digital Marketing Leader and Marketing Performance Leader to ensure all plans and activity are aligned and optimised to deliver seamless customer experiences and strong ROI. Including owning and developing the personalisation plan, working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Leader to optimise and drive significant value from personalisation.
- You'll be responsible for defining the core marketing customer value KPIs that sit within the Corporate Plan ensuring a clear annual forecast and associated delivery plan is produced along with quarterly reforecasts.
- Experience of leading and managing customer marketing strategies
- Experience of working with complex data eco-systems to drive strong customer experience and ROI
- Managing complex test and learn programmes
- Managing agency, print and internal creative relationships
- Leading teams to deliver high performance
- Proven ability to influence, engage and work in partnership with senior stakeholders