An impressive Financial Services organisation is looking for a Senior Customer Insight Analyst to join their dynamic team based in Leeds. The purpose of this role is to deliver high-quality statistical and segmentation models for the Marketing function and to be used across the business.
This business prides itself on customer experience and service as its top priority and partnered with an international presence, this really is a fantastic company to be a part of. Joining this team, you will also benefit from a highly competitive salary, bonus package, scope to progress, and remote flexibility of only having to go into the office 2 times a fortunate/ once a week.
- Create and manage customer segments, utilising statistical models and segmentation.
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities through data-driven analysis to test and incorporate into the channel mix.
- Understand customers' needs and preferences through market research and internal data to deliver thought-leading insight and improvements into marketing segmentation.
- Create customer insight analytical presentations.
- Support other analytical team members across the marketing department.
- 3+ years experience in building a variety of statistical and segmentation models from complex, specialised or large data pools.
- Direct experience of numerical programming and database programming.
- solid critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, ambiguity tolerance, and a willingness to keep looking for better answers
Based in Leeds, the organisation are offering a competitive basic salary, bonus, good Pension, and a Hybrid working model.