Senior CRO Manager
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well known Ecommerce business who are looking for a Senior CRO Manager. Your main responsibility will be to improve the on-site conversion rates across various different E-commerce sites and therefore he/she must have a real passion for CRO!
Key Responsibilities :
- You must take ownership of all CRO projects and see them right through to completion
- Spotting areas of improvement for the site and identifying and testing technologies and practices to improve conversions, customer engagement and deliver against key metrics
- Create testable hypothesis by applying your understanding of usability and persuasion in order to improve overall KPI's
Key Skills and Experience :
- Must have experience with AB/MVT testing
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Must have a solid understanding of UX
- You will be a confident communicator who is able to liaise with various different stakeholders at different levels
- Highly competent with the management of CRO programs
This is a fantastic opportunity and one that is definitely not to be missed!