Senior CRM Manager
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest hire Senior CRM Manager.
They hold an exceptional reputation in the market for being super fun, innovative and pushing boundaries. An established brand that continues to drive business performance & improvements, focused on product quality and diversification with a fantastic working culture - supportive, collaborative and fun.
CRM here is valued! It's at the heart of their growth strategy, seeing investment in technology and desired ESP.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Responsible for growing the lifetime value of customers, through design and execution of targeted customer lifecycle activity from acquiring prospects through to managing attrition and reactivation.
- Manage every aspect of customer management, establishing a core CRM strategy designed to grow the customer database, and the value of all new and existing customers.
- Improve our segmentation model and measure results through RFM metrics.
- Planning each contact through every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Regular engagement and retention programme from prospect to reactivation.
- Create broadcast, targeted and automated emails to target specific customer behaviour.
- Develop an ongoing test & learn capability to drive continuous improvement.
- One primary objective in this role will be to grow the database and RFM metrics leading to customer LTV. Targeted acquisition campaigns to grow the customer base.
- Help to lead the development of data-driven marketing which is central to the future success of the brand.
- Line management of one direct report.
What I am looking for:
- A specialist in customer retention, CRM and email marketing
- Strong knowledge of customer lifecycle and segmentation techniques
- Use of data to identify opportunities and drive activity from a large database
- Able to build and optimise automated lifecycle emails
- An advocate of test and learn strategies to support campaign effectiveness analysis
- Experience of delivering measurable results and ROI
- Commercially aware to understand which activities deliver the most profitable results
- A clear and concise communicator, a team player who will build a strong working
relationship with peers and the senior team
- Have an open, honest, friendly and enthusiastic style that positively influences the team
- Strong knowledge of email and online is essential, but understanding of other media such as direct mail and SMS is very useful