Senior CRM Executive
Manchester City Centre
Working with a top 100 law firm who only work on a no-win no-fee basis, ensuring individuals have the same access to seek justice as the large corporations and the UK Government do. They take on all cases despite the challenges and difficulties they might face, from medical negligence cases, serious personal injuries, discrimination cases amongst others.
They are looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join their team in the Manchester office, as they look to grow their presence in the Northwest. They offer Hybrid working, 29 days annual leave + public holidays, subsidies sports / gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
- Day-to-day management of Hubspot.
- Deliver data driven, on brand client friendly email campaigns.
- Produce regular reports on email campaign effectiveness
- Producing regular analysis, review and optimisation of email campaigns, including data segmentation, A/B testing, click through rates and open rates.
- 2 years' experience working within Email Marketing / CRM.
- Ideally experience using Hubspot but not essential.
- Ability to communicate accurately, clearly, and concisely, in writing and verbally
- Enthusiastic and motivated to expand knowledge and responsibility
This is a live role, submit your CV to be considered.