Senior CRM Executive - South West London - Hybrid working (mostly office based)
This ambitious and dynamic property giant are looking for a Senior CRM Executive assist with the development and delivery of successful CRM strategy, resulting in hitting both acquisition and retention targets and driving seamless customer journeys.
They dominate the Southern property market, and due to company growth and marketing team expansion, they are looking for a strong Senior CRM Executive who really understands data focused customer segmentation and superb CRM strategy. This is an opportunity to have an impact on a household name brand and their success - if you're an ambitious CRM Executive looking for a step up, or Senior Executive looking for growth then apply now.
- The implementation and optimisation of multi-channel CRM campaigns
- A focus on developing and writing engaging email content
- Develop creative assets to help to increase conversion through the sales funnel and maintain high levels of customer engagement
- Build targeted customer audiences
- Champion and implement CRM testing program including email features, targeting and personalisation.
- Perform regular post-campaign analysis and present performance back to internal stakeholders.
- Mentoring a CRM Executive
- Staying up to date with advances in CRM technology and trends, and with competitor activity
- Work with key stakeholders and member of other teams to continue their excellent, highly rated customer service
- Work very closely with the sales team to align your CRM campaigns with their sales and leads targets
- Ensure all content abides by industry regulation, whilst still clearly communicating brand messaging to consumers
Skills and experience required;
- 2-3 years in a similar CRM role
- Verifiable experience in writing engaging email campaigns
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- A true people person with an interest in consumer psychology and behaviours
- An ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your campaigns
- A confidence in your own work and delivery, in order to report into senior leaders and have a relationship of trust
- Hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform or email service provider
Package and benefits;
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Modern South West London offices, with hybrid and flexible working (4 days a week in the office required)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Birthdays off
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discretionary profit related bonus
This business require someone to take their customer acquisition and retention to the next level as they continue to grow. If this sounds like it might be of interest to you then apply now for a confidential conversation.