Senior CRM Executive
Greater Manchester (Hybrid 2 days in 3 WFH)
Our client is one of the UKs most successful and best loved high street retailers. An iconic brand, with a reputation for quality and exceptional customer experience.
As they continue to move through the next phase of their transformation project, they are building out key strategic hires within the business and are looking for a Senior CRM Executive.
The key focus of this role is to support the multi-channel CRM strategy and Communications strategy and drive this forward. e-mail, SMS and other communication mediums.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the growth of the lifetime value of customers, through execution of targeted customer lifecycle activity from acquiring prospects through to managing attrition and reactivation.
- Continue to develop a core CRM strategy designed to grow the customer database, and the value of all new and existing customers.
- Improve the brands segmentation model and measure results through metrics.
- Support planning in each contact through every stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Regular engagement and retention programme from prospect to reactivation.
- Create broadcast, targeted and automated emails to target specific customer behaviour.
- Develop an ongoing test & learn capability to drive continuous improvement.
- Help to lead the development of data-driven marketing which is central to the future success of the brand.
What I am looking for:
- 3+ years working in a similar senior CRM role..
- Strong data & analysis skills. With an eye for design and creative.
- Experience with email is essential, ideally multi-channel CRM channels
- Good stakeholder management skills/ building key relationships.
- Results driven.