Senior CRM Executive
Ecommerce. Multi-Million T/O. Record breaking years!
Private Equity backed.
Greater Manchester, Hybrid (3 days in the office & 2 WFH). Flexible working hours.
Circa £35k,000 + Bonus + Competitive package
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest hire, Senior CRM Executive.
This is a really exciting consumer brand, authentically themselves, innovative and creative.
An established brand that has been through incredible growth, doubling in size year on year. Multi-million turnover brand. Private Equity backed which makes this moment for them the best time to join - with so much investment being put into the brand and marketing team.
In this role, you'll support the performance of the CRM channels: email, DM, SMS and Push, whilst supporting new automated customer experience and journeys.
CRM here is valued! It's at the heart of their growth strategy, seeing investment in technology and desired ESP.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the brands overall CRM strategy, tracking it's performance and keeping CRM as a key channel as part of the overall digital strategy.
- Ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted campaigns.
- Optimise the retention strategy for the brand, building customer loyalty.
- Support on the creative and content of the email campaigns, and CRM campaigns.
- Report on CRM campaign success and improvements and strategic aims. Communicating findings to senior stakeholders within the business
What I am looking for:
- Extensive experience within CRM, including eCRM and core acquisition automation programmes.
- 2/3 years within CRM, working on a number of different ESP is ideal.
- Creative campaign delivery and content
- Knowledge of customer segmentation.
- Experience within with data, data in separate teams to create a single customer view.