Senior CRM Executive/ CRM Lead
Beauty/ Cosmetics brand
£25,000 - £30,000
My client is a market leader and pioneer of digital marketing within their sector. With an ambitious growth strategy and a real focus on continuous improvement of service, they have continued to invest in building a first class market leading digital team.
The business prides themselves on diversifying their product and service offering to stay ahead of the curve within their sector, adding value to the overall customer experience, creating loyalty and brand recognition with their customers. They have an iconic brand within the beauty and cosmetics industry and are fastly becoming a household name.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen in their expanding marketing team for an ambitious and experienced CRM Executive to join.
This person will work with the in house digital marketing/ paid media team, insights/ analytics, as well as 3rd party agencies to all supporting the development of their multi channel marketing strategy
Key responsibilities include:
- Support in the creation of the brands email communications, across the full customer lifecycle with ongoing optimisation. A focus on both new customer acquisition and retention/ loyalty.
- Support in the management of CRM workflows and triggers in marketing automation platform, considering both digital (ECRM) and offline communication channels including direct mail and outbound call trigger
- Producing wider customer communications to ensure customers remain updated and are able to understand the latest travel requirements
- Build on our existing and introduce new loyalty programmes including "surprise and delight" activity for our priority clients
- Producing weekly and monthly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways or recommendations for new communications / content
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Ideally looking for a minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing role - within a B2C environment
- Proven ability to demonstrate a natural creative flair and passion for written communications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- Hands on experience working with a marketing automation platform / email service provider.
- The ability to manage and segment data, including the ability to build automated triggers to deliver both digital and offline communications