We are looking for a Senior CRM Executive for an international, well known and market leading brand based in their brand new, "Google-esque" Manchester City Centre office. After successfully undergoing a cutting edge digital transformation, the international brand has now had a large amount of investment so they are anticipating further expansion; particularly in the digital space.
You will benefit from the opportunity to work collaboratively with some of the best Digital talent in the UK, a casual and modern working culture, access to the best digital technologies and progression and self development opportunities. Their average tenure is well above industry standard and you can see examples of their 'promote from within' ethos across all of their teams.
This highly tactical role is key in achieving 3 important metrics; creating and delivering data driven CRM campaigns, increasing the average open rate and decreasing the unsubscribe rate.
Other responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Deliver targeted and dynamic CRM campaigns across email, print and track the success of these campaigns through the use of SMC, PBI and Adobe Analytics
- Complete A/B & MVT testing and produce recommendations from findings
- Take charge of new and the enhancement of existing CRM including Push to 4th order and Nurture activity
- Provide regular campaign insights on all CRM activity for the benefit of all departments including Product, Sales and Digital teams
- Support the Senior CRM Manager in the recommendation of Nurture based CRM testing and approach as well as enhancements or changes of existing programmes
- Work with the Analytics team to ensure effective commercial management and tracking of all email marketing activity
The ideal CRM Executive's background will be as follows:
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role within either a B2B, eCommerce or technology related business
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Strives to learn, develop and grow professionally
- Basic level of GDPR knowledge
If you want to work for a market leading, exciting international brand please apply below!
This role would be suitable for a email marketing specialist, crm executive, database marketing manager, senior