Better Placed have partnered with an ultimate luxury retail and lifestyle company who are on the lookout for a Senior Brand Marketing Executive. Working across multiple channels on an international scale, this company provides tailor made experiences that last a lifetime.
Based in the heart of Manchester, the company are needing someone to work towards a shared goal of brand growth, integrated market strategies and delivery in challenging campaigns.
- Support the drive and development of an integrated retention and acquisition marketing strategy and contribute to the development of long-term campaigns
- Manage the production and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns in a fast-paced environment (Direct Mail, press advertising, E-marketing, online advertising, brochure production) with a mixture of in-house and external teams
- Support campaigns with the digital team supporting activity across all digital channels including general UX and maintenance of brand standards on websites
- Visibility and contribution to development, delivery & reporting of KPI's by channel & campaign
- Work with, and communicate clearly with external agencies and in-house teams, editing and proofing copy and assisting the production of campaign materials on brand in a timely manner
Applicants will be required to have 3 years of experience in a similar senior role and will be expected to have great communication and organisational skills in offline channels. In return candidates will have the opportunity to work across a globally reputable multimillion business which enables them to develop their skills across the market.
- A competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible remote working
- Friends and Family discounts