An organisation at the forefront of healthcare has recently set up a new Brand Management Division within their Marketing Department and are now seeking a Senior Brand Manager to join the business. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and executing the strategic and tactical marketing plan and relevant portfolio brand plans.
- Develop and execute the strategic and tactical marketing plan in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for new propositions, deletions, pricing guidelines, customer experience, and onboarding potential 3rd party products and solutions.
- Market expert; Understands / interprets customer needs, anticipates market changes, competitor activity, and trends, and adapts strategy accordingly.
- Execute the UK product go-to-market strategy in collaboration with the Marketing Operations team and secure the alignment, resources, and support required to achieve agreed business targets.
- Responsible for management of marketing mix and category contribution to P&L.
- Lead the Brand Management team of two direct reports, ensuring that the UK marketing plan and contributing brand plans are in line with commercial strategy
- Set clear goals and objectives agrees and measures KPIs for direct reports in line with brand plans.
- Professional degree or equivalent in Life Sciences or Business.
- >3 years direct line management experience in marketing
- >5 years B2B or B2G marketing experience - sales experience preferable.
- Proven product marketing expertise within the health and/or care sector.
- Experience of developing and marketing solutions based brands
- Experience developing strategic marketing plans that drive customer lifetime value.
In return, you will receive a competitive basic salary, Bonus, Car Allowance, a Healthcare Scheme as well as hybrid working. Head Offices based in the North Yorkshire remit - c2 days in the office, 3 days WFH.