This organisation in question are really making waves within the market and with viable investments already under their belt, are now looking to grow the team with the hire of a Senior Biddable Media Manager. They're taking on the bigger corporations and disrupting the market so this is a really exciting company to be a part of!
As the Senior Biddable Media Manager, you will be able to quickly build upon your knowledge of paid social and paid search to take ownership of the company's current biddable activity, from the Marketing Director. Working in partnership with in-house creatives, marketing strategists, and in-market sales people, you will be able to develop profitable campaigns at scale, deploying six-figure monthly budgets.
This role reports directly to the Marketing Director and has the opportunity to build out a full biddable team beneath you as sales scale.
- Optimise high spend accounts across key channels including Facebook, Google, Taboola and other emerging biddable channels
- Build high-performing conversion funnels including landing pages, creative content and follow-up sequences, in partnership with the wider marketing team
- Drive creative innovation by participating in collaborative concepting sessions, with our in-house team
- Contribute to wider marketing activity, using your breadth of marketing knowledge to support growth
- Proactive split testing, working on a data-led approach that enables informed growth
- Report against performance metrics at regular intervals, to participate in and facilitate strategic scaling decisions
- Work to clear KPIs for CPLs and full funnel conversion rate
- Keep up to date on the latest industry knowledge, to inform your decisions and support your full team's growth
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will ideally have c4+ years digital acquisition experience with high traffic sales and marketing funnels, with proven leading performance. You will have experience of effectively managing biddable media in excess of £1 million per annum and have a good knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Taboola.
Whilst a data-led candidate will thrive in the role, you've got to be able to deal with a fast-moving scale-up environment, where you'll be solving problems on the fly, rather than having everything perfect to start with.
In return you'll get the chance to work for a business who are really creating change and who can offer you major scope to develop in a fast-growth business. A competitve salary on offer plus a performance-linked bonus and flexible working. Want to hear more? Please apply now!