A growing Fintech organisation who have gone through a significant period of growth are currently on the lookout for a B2B Senior Marketing Executive to join the team. The role will work within the Marketing Department, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for delivering B2B marketing activity with a focus on the developing marketing communications such as email campaigns, client literature/brochures, event collateral as well as digital marketing activities.
This role will also have a strategic element supporting the Head of Marketing in campaign planning and management of lead generation and nurturing activities to drive business growth.
Flexible working on offer - 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH.
- Support the Head of Marketing with the monitoring and analysis of market trends, researching and understanding competitor activities/services
- Assist with marketing activity planning and be responsible for development and delivery of B2B marketing, lead generation and comms campaign
- Ensure all client marketing and comms activities, content and collateral, adhere to company guidelines/branding
- Monitor and report on campaigns using data, CRM and web analytics tools to inform future activities and ROI
- Copywriting and content creation for web, email and social channels and applying updates to the b2b website using CMS tools.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following experience:
- 3+ years Marketing experience (Marketing Executive level), working in a marketing team within Financial and/or Professional Services delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns and activities
- b2b marketing experience working in a regulated industry an advantage
- Experience working in a creative agency an advantage
- Experience using marketing automation software such as Hubspot or Salesforce