I'm looking for a Salesforce Developer to be part of a fully remote team of developers for one of the UK's most recognised brands. A brand that has experienced phenomenal growth over the last 12 months having successfully pivoted during the pandemic, outperforming its biggest competitors.
The business prides itself on creating unrivalled customer journeys with detailed knowledge of its target demographics, their lives and how they like to buy.
In order to keep pace with this increase in customer demand and delivering to thousands of customers everyday they run one of the most complex salesforce cloud operations in Europe. This role is pivotal to the business's growth and meeting customer expectatios for delivery and satisfaction.
About the Role
As a salesforce developer, you'll be part of a team of experienced hands on technical experts in Salesforce Cloud and associated products. Working on one of the largest single sites on the platform where innovation is key. You'll be constantly pushing boundaries of what the product can do with new features and functionality being pushed through every quarter.
Day to day activities:
- Having input into what they build and they we build it
- Ensuring a low level of technical debt
- Advise on Salesforce
- Build new features / enhancements for the platform
- Learning SFCC
- Various front end and back-end development tasks
- Salesforce development experience
- Experience successfully delivering new features
- Excellent overall knowledge of Salesforce Apex/ Service Cloud
- Experience with Cloud computing, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Excellent communicator and experienced working remotely
- Ideally Salesforce B2C Commerce developer certified
The business prides itself on allowing developers to work from where they feel comfortable, so this role is fully remote with occasional (once per quarter) trips to HQ to meet the wider team.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% product discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Double discount weeks
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
If you'd like to be considered for this exciting role, please apply with an up to date CV