Better Placed are looking for a Business Support Executive to join an evolving, digital first software company that provide software solutions to public bodies. As Business Support Executive your responsibility is to work within the Regional Sales Team to generate and drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline, contributing directly to with the New Business and reoccurring revenue. You will take ownership of generating new leads and aim to maximise the potential from each conversation with an objective of booking qualified appointments for the Business Managers or Customer Success Managers. There will be opportunity to learn to nurture these opportunities though the sales cycle to successful closure.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include:
- Understand products, features, benefits and the markets to which they are to be applied in order to best educate prospective and existing customers.
- Generate business leads by proactively engaging with potential prospects via phone, email and social media to schedule structured calls, meetings, demo's and webinars for the business manager.
- Deliver on call campaigns and have input into the planning of the campaigns.
- Engaging with organisations to book tickets on to events and webinars.
- Supporting the commercial team with achieving objectives by targeting key accounts.
- Undertake a variety of activities, to ensure you hit KPI's.
- Answering and handling customer enquiries and inbound activity.
- Keep internal CRM system and 3rd party software updated accurately.
- Increasing and maintaining the data and quality of data in the internal CRM system.
What the company can offer in return:
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Life cover
- Investment in your skills and career progression
- Hybrid working based out of newly refurbished, semi-rural offices in North Leeds