A global consultancy firm with a a roster of well known clients on their books are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join their marketing team. The organisation's mission is to enable their clients to turn ideas into action faster. Their globally diverse team transform businesses with consulting, managed services and customer solutions that keeps them engaged with clients for true lifetime value.
The sales team is the driving force behind our continued business growth! The function is growing rapidly and is looking for driven individuals to join a fast-paced, engaging and ultimately fun team!
What will you be doing?
- Position our leading Software Solutions to new and existing customers
- Create and run new business development campaigns through calls, email campaigns and LinkedIn outreach
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Work with our dedicated licensing team to simplify our customer's experience
- Pair with our customer success teams as they work on our enterprise accounts
- Create and oversee your pipeline as opportunities move through our sales funnel
- Self-manage own workload
What are we looking for?
- New Business Development experience
- Proven track record of hitting business development targets and KPI
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Self motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams across the globe
What will you get in return?
- Flexible working arrangements / Work from home
- A hugely supportive and encouraging environment for you to thrive in!
- Annual profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company events including opportunities to travel abroad
- Annual company retreat (somewhere exciting!)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Perkbox membership
- Employee assistance programme
- Free eye test
- Access to the organisations London property; in addition to staying in London for work, this can also be used as an alternative to hotels when staying in London for pleasure.