Manchester (hybrid working)
If you're a QA Tester with a solid foundation in manual and automation testing and want to develop your career at a fast-growing digital agency with a global reach, please read on!
My client has experienced a sustained period of growth that has seen their numbers grow by 38% from this time last year. As part of this growth they are now looking to recruit a QA Tester to introduce and develop their automation strategy within this fast growing, exciting agency.
About the Job
You'll be working alongside the digital and UX teams to help implement a long-term strategic goal of introducing automation testing. The business is in the early stages of automation and are looking for someone with experience in this area who wants to learn alongside the business, introducing the tools and processes needed to reach full automation testing. BAU manual testing is required with an emphasis on ramping up all thing's automation.
- Experience with automation testing (6 months to 12 months)
- Manual testing experience
- Experience of developing automated scripts and working with automation tools
- API testing and stress testing
- Knowledge of HubSpot or another CMS is desirable
- Attitude to learn and great communication is key for this business
- Working in a rapidly growing, fun environment
- Working within a team first, centric agency
- Yearly conference budget
- Yearly training budget
- Gym membership
- Remote working and flexible hours (they work a 4.5 day week)
- Quarterly company performance-based bonus
This is a fantastic time to join a fast-growing business that is taking on clients and employees across the globe.
If you're an ambitious junior or a mid who wants to take the business on an automation journey then get in touch with an up to date version of your CV!