Fully remote (UK based)
My client is an award-winning fully remote ecommerce agency who work with global, forward-thinking retailers. They blend CX-focused solutions with unbeatable ecommerce technology to amplify the revenue companies generate online. They are private equity backed and trusted by Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Shopware and more to deliver exceptional ecommerce experiences that achieve global results.
Working alongside a senior developer, you'll be part of a team of five delivering both projects and retainers for a diverse range of clients across their leading e-commerce platforms.
You will be responsible for ensuring the team is resourced to deliver this work in an efficient way and communicating this plan, its progress and results back to the business and with your customers.
What you'll be doing
- Attend daily stand-up meetings with the team and listen to updates, noting any potential issues or blockers.
- Prioritize tasks and address the most critical items to deal with
- Arrange discovery meetings with customers for new projects and ensure proper communication and scheduling.
- Allocate resources to upcoming retainers and team projects while ensuring all team members are working on what they should be.
- Check team time logs and review progress against goals
- Collaborate with the Head of Support to address customer issues and schedule follow-up investigations.
- Conduct demonstrations for customers on the progress made during sprints
- Manage project trackers and raise awareness of any resourcing or finance-related issues with the Head of Project Management.
- 2 years of experience as a project manager in a commercial environment.
- Ability to establish rapport and credibility with high priority stakeholders.
- A track record of successfully delivering business-critical ecommerce projects or programmes.
- Able to engage in and manage negotiations, project issues, risks and opportunities.
- Must be able to demonstrate matrix management of a project team of 3-5 resources.
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of projects delivered ranging in value from £50k - £150k or effort of 100 - 250 days.
- Must be able to manage 3-5 concurrent projects/clients.
- Fully remote and will support you in working from wherever you like
- Free monthly coworking passes with Hubble Pass
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day's holiday for each year worked
- Your birthday off
- Private health cover
- Access to mental health support and an Employee Assistance Programme
If you're looking for a fully remote PM role and have the ecommerce experience needed then don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with Tom Griffin.