£80,000 pro rata ( 9 month FTC - likely to go perm)
Birmingham ( 2 days in office, 3 days WFH)
This pivotal role sits within a leading enterprise scale B2B business in Birmingham. They have some major transformation projects to get stuck into as they aim for over a billion in revenue in the next 5 years.
You'll be bringing your expertise in programme management and PMO to the business and working directly with C suite to keep projects on track whilst implementing/maintaining governance and standards.
This role is a real blend of PMO and programme management and would suit someone with extensive senior stakeholder experience who wants to be part of a major strategic delivery piece.
What you'll be doing:
- Working alongside the digital director and C suite in delivering multiple strategic projects which include major technical transformations all the way through to financial and warehouse
- Managing and maintaining key governance processes/ and bringing best PMO practices
- Delivering milestone reviews, budgeting and change control
- Influencing and engaging with senior stakeholders across the business
- Resolving blockers and working across multiple business functions
- Extensive programme management and PMO experience
- Senior stakeholder management
- Any industry experience in the B2B area or wholesale would be useful
- The ability to improve processes and deliver transformation programmes
If you're interested in playing a pivotal role in delivering projects and PMO enhancements for a leading enterprise scale business then this is the role for you. It's a multi-faceted and fascinating role, a real challenge to sink your teeth into. If you'd like to find out more, please apply with your CV or get in touch with Ben Greensmith.