A data-first organisation that offers award-winning solutions are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the team. With a global reach, the business help organisations make good decisions about people and operate in over 60 countries.
This will be a fully remote role - head offices in Chester and London with the occasional trip in for meetings.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Develop use cases, value propositions, messaging, and product content, including website copy, data sheets, brochures, white papers and sales presentations.
- Translate technical and product capabilities into powerful, digestible, and differentiated messaging.
- Create compelling stories that will entice greater interest and adoption of the products.
- Write persona-based content for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analyse and identify market opportunities along with customer pain points.
- Be an expert on the customers, target markets, competitors, and product capabilities.
- Build and lead product launch plans.
- Work with the product team to manage both internal and external product roadmaps.
- Be an advocate for the existing and prospective users.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a passionate Product Marketing Manager with the ability to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand. Experience with SaaS products is desirable but not essential, although B2B experience is essential. You will be eager to make an impact and thrive in a fast-paced dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
What's in it for you I'm sure you're wondering? Not only is this a fully remote opportunity, the organisation are also offering a competitive basic salary plus bonus plus the potential to grow a product team in the future. The organisation have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry and have some exciting growth plans in the pipeline.