The focus of this role is to take responsibility for all technical elements of website projects, User Experience testing and Search Engine Optimisation strategy.
Working to deliver a best in class on-site experience and working alongside our outsourced development team -Scandiweb to implement onsite improvements.
Key responsibilities include:
- A leadership role within a fast paced eCommerce team, and external dev agency.
- Continue to develop the UX and SEO strategy. Implementing website tools that the brand to drive better data driven decisions.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways and recommendations for growth.
- Support the wider business in the development of new ecommerce projects which supports the growth strategy.
- Work with Scandiweb to support the SEO strategy ensuring technical on page and off page tactics are implemented.
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing & Creative teams to ensure the right balance content is being communicated across ecommerce channels to drive growth, improve SEO and connect with our addressable markets.
- You will have 2 direct reports and be expected to set their personal objectives that are aligned to business priorities along with their personal development plans.
- 5+ years' experience in marketing role either client-side retail or agency environment
- Magento and/or Shopify ecommerce experience preferable, and managing major projects and prioritising tickets as well as having a thorough understanding of CRO & UX initiatives.
- Experience using onsite A/B testing tools like A/B Tasty, Optimizely, Google Optimise or similar preferable
- Proficient in Excel - ability to extract and present data with clear actionable insights
- Proficient project manager, often worked alongside development teams
- Project management skills and strong organisational skills
- Ability to switch between projects simultaneously whilst also being able to think longer term