An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking a Product Manager to join the team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organisation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
If you're interested in working within a fast-paced collaborative environment, surrounded by great people then please read on..
- Contribute to the success of the organisations credit card products, features and propositions to ensure they deliver excellent customer outcomes, customer experience and commercial outcomes.
- Work with the business to ensure the products are aligned with relevant regulation with a specific focus on Consumer Duty and Credit Card Market Study (CCMS)
- Lead compliance aspects of in-life products, preparing the 'Product Annual Review'
- Ensure the products are best in class by monitoring customer outcomes and feedback and delivering initiatives to improve them
- Share insight on the product and the market using industry data, benchmarking, market analysis, regulatory landscape and how that informs the product roadmap.
Key skills needed from you:
- Experience in customer strategies and/or product management, ideally in consumer finance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships across the business.
- Champion the customer by having a passion for making sure customers get what they're expecting.
- Demonstrable problem solving capability, showing ability to devise solutions for customer and business problems
- Proven track record with 3rd party relationships, and engage and influence teams out of direct control.
50/50 split between office and remote working - (2-3 days in the office) - Fantastic central London Head Offices.
Competitive salary plus c10% Bonus and wider benefits on offer.