Manchester (hybrid 2 days a week in office)
This company is another classic Manchester tech scale up, with an innovative SaaS product that has major broadcasters and sports brands lining up to use it.
There's no doubt that if you like your sport, you'll have seen their product. Now, their product team are set to grow again and they are looking for a mid-level product manager to join.
This role would suit a technical product manager who has worked with developer teams delivering frontend and backend products. You could be a seasoned mid-level product manager or someone looking to step into a mid-level position, there's a lot of support and training available from an experienced Head of and team.
Key Skills/ experience
- Previous experience as a product manager in a software company, ideally SaaS and/or broadcasting
- Experience of working closely with developers, technical architects on complex technical products
- Knowledge of how to deliver frontend, backend and design products
- Stakeholder management, backlog management, road mapping
Nice to have
- Broadcasting tech or graphics technology experience
- A software development or general coding/ UX background
If this is the type of role you're looking for and you feel that you can add value to a broadcasting tech scale up with your product experience then please apply with a copy of your CV or get in touch with Ben Greensmith.