Better Placed are pleased to be working with a leading Personal Care Company and they are looking for a Product Manager to join their team!
They are looking for someone to do the complete management of the product life cycle and will be responsible for the delivery of products from concept to delivery. You will do this by project managing the cross functional teams as well as the external supply base.
You will be reporting into the Director of Category Development and you will work closely with all members of the marketing, supply chain and admin teams. As the Product Manager you will also work closely with major UK retail accounts, manufacturing partners and licensors.
- You will be responsible for the creative input, content research, product sourcing, supplier selection, packaging and monitoring the progress through to delivery.
- You will engage with retail buyers, demonstrating an intelligent understanding of the retail category.
- Experience of working to specific and challenging margin requirements. The role also requires maintenance of budgets for licensors and retailers.
- As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring the retail and competitor market, providing analysis on innovation and sales to understand the needs of the market. You will the feedback trends, insights and suggestions to drive the commercial development.
- You will attend sourcing and manufacturer visits in Europe and the Middle East.
- Experience in product development and brand marketing
- Experience delivery across multiple grocery and/or UK value sectors
- Able to deliver profitability to a commercial strategy
- Strong creative flair with a passion for innovation
- Commercially minded
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Full, clean UK driving license
If this sounds like something that you are interested in, please apply now!