A well-established Financial Services organisation with a specialism within the healthcare sector, are currently growing and are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the team. With an impressive heritage, a strong culture and an unparalleled reputation within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership of the entire product strategy.
In this newly created role, the Product Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the product portfolio; you will manage the full product lifecycle from identifying opportunities through to launch and performance monitoring.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work closely with sales and marketing, professional services, and change teams to ensure the successful development and delivery of the product roadmap.
- Develop processes to review and evaluate market trends and customer needs
- Contribute to the development and creation of the product strategy
- Work with internal & external stakeholders to identify opportunities for the development of new products and services
- Lead the development of new products and the review/revision of existing products in accordance with the product framework & governance process
- Develop and manage product roadmaps for the key customer groups
- Work with sales & marketing and others to develop go-to-market strategies and plans
- 5 years+ B2B product development & management experience, demonstrating understanding of product strategy and product & proposition creation
- Strong project management skills with experience of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, able to engage effectively with colleagues & customers at all levels
- Commercial focus and experience of creating go-to-market plans with sales and marketing
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and negotiating appropriate agreements
- Data driven and analytical comfortable using BI tools & excel
- Driven, self-starter who shows a high level of personal responsibility
- Experience within financial services or insurance or Tech/Software
- Creation of digital products and/or working within a digital-first environment
- Knowledge of customer experience methodologies
Central London offices, hybrid working policy (c1-2 days in the office). Also, open to fully remote candidates should you not be a commutable distance from London.