Product Category Manager
Working with one of the UK's leading medical suppliers, providing first aid kits and pharmaceutical products to wholesalers and retailers across the world. With a diverse product range and recent restructure internally the Marketing team is growing, making this a really exciting time to join the business.
The company is looking for a Product Category Manager with a focus on Product Marketing to come join their growing Marketing team.
- Lead change control initiatives for product and process improvements that will positively impact the product category through sales growth or margin improvements.
- Manage a Category of 6-9 Products within the portfolio.
- Working with the Marketing team, help identify gaps in the product portfolio range and suggest new product introductions.
- Supervise, control and manage the assigned product group with regards to margin, sales, costs.
- Help drive product development / improvement, leading the project management ensuring timely delivery of project on time and within budget.
- Experience in Product Marketing.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent project management skills and experience working cross-functionally
- Ideal but not essential, past experience working in the Medical / Pharma industry.
This is a live role apply now to be considered.