PR Marketing Manager
My client are an iconic brand!! Whether you're a repeat customer or their TV jingle sticks in your mind - you will know who there are.
A fantastic, forward thinking brand who have worked to secure their place in the market as the immediate and first thought when thinking about this product. They continue to grow and challenge themselves.
They continue to invest in their media presence and try to always be innovative and 'first' in their campaigns. Media, PR and Brand are what leads their marketing strategy, and they are now looking for an experience PR Manager to join their team on a 12-month FTC.
Key responsibilities include:
- Continue to the brands PR calendar, and overall brand strategy
- Building strong relationships with various media and external stakeholders, including national and regional press
- Writing strong, newsworthy content for a variety of media
- Selling in stories to journalists and press
- Identify opportunities to market the brand via Media, Partnerships and Social Media
- Analyse all PR and Media campaign performance to ensure conversion
- Source and manage the flow of relevant and exciting new content to support the brand and customer engagement
- Work with the wider Marketing team to ensure a holistic approach is taken across all campaigns
- Planning, pitching and seeing through end-to-end creative campaigns
- Identify opportunities for both internal and external PR & influencer activity.
Key skills & Experience:
- Experienced in a PR role, client side or agency working in a fast paced environment, and working to high deadlines
- Experience of managing media and stakeholders in brand crisis situations
- Experience working with macro and micro influencers to deliver branded campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of working with clippings, monitoring and database tools
- Strong relationships with a range of journalists and media
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and I will be in touch.