PR Executive - Permanent - Full Time - Ecommerce Retailer
C27k - Manchester - Hybrid working model
Looking for a new and exciting challenge to step up your career? Want to work in a thriving and expanding business and utilise your imagination to collaborate ideas in an enthusiastic team? Have you got PR and marketing experience and are passionate about homeware? Better Placed are delighted to be working with an luxury ecommerce retailer who are rapidly growing and are looking for a PR Executive role.
As a PR Executive you will be responsible for SEO, digital PR, writing blogs and developing relationships with journalists and influencers. You will work in a team to develop and implement communication strategies and writing press releases.
- Digital PR such as writing blogs and monitoring the website
- Writing and producing presentations, press releases and performance reports
- Creating campaigns for agencies to deliver and ensuring campaigns are moving smoothly
- Liaising and reporting into Marketing Manager about budgets, objectives, and timelines
- Building ongoing relationships with journalists, editors, and other relevant publications
- Experience mentoring junior members of the team
- Work with the wider team to deliver and execute campaign and content ideas for our brands
- Identifying possible partnership opportunities for brand collaborations
The successful candidate will have commercial experience within a digital PR role, SEO knowledge and have a rich knowledge and practical understanding of sourcing influencers. They will also have excellent interpersonal skills, fantastic communication skills and will have initiative.
What's in it for you?
- Clear career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Hybrid working model