We're working with a leading financial services business based out of Manchester in their search for a PR Executive. This company rank high on the top places to work in the North West and are continuing to develop their culture to make it an even better place to work.
In this position you will be planning, developing and coordinating PR, advertising and social media activity to deliver key messages to their audiences, whilst building the brand profile.
- Drive content excellence, accuracy and best practice across all communications.
- Translate technical documents into engaging and relevant marketing communications.
- Provide support and assistance to all departments to improve content of materials.
- Contribute to planning and content creation for PR and advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for planning, creating and delivering all brand social media, blogs, SEO and email marketing.
- Manage the online presence and regularly update profiles with engaging value adding content.
- Build and maintain relationships with key media contacts.
- Responsible for maintaining Intranet content.
- Working closely with the Creative Team, collaborating to deliver high quality visual content.
- A proven track record as a specialist in drafting written communications in various styles
- Ability to understand and interpret technical/legal information and documentation
- Experienced in delivering integrated marketing and PR campaigns with clear objectives and proven results
- In depth understanding of marketing mix, including digital marketing