PR Director - Fixed Term Contract - 9 month Maternity cover
My client are in industry disruptor paving the way for innovative insurance solutions - with a global presence and millions of customers in the UK alone, they have plenty of audiences that require a senior level PR and communications expert to bring C-suite advisory skills to the table.
Reporting into the CMO, you will have senior leadership capabilities that not only allow for strategic media planning but also provide a platform to lead your team to success. My client pride themselves on being a dynamic, fast paced employer who offer significant career opportunities, and want the right kind of ambitious talent to join them on this journey.
- Define and lead the PR and external communications strategy on a national basis
- Drive the PR, social media and content teams in a proficient and successful manner
- Advise senior stakeholders in reputation management, guiding them through potentially challenging crisis comms
- Deliver a coherent and compelling brand story across multichannel campaigns
- Manage all media output in line with company TOV and expectations
- Monitor and evaluate campaign and team performances
- Management of external PR agency resource, as and when required
- Support business growth by monitoring and proactively securing key media opportunities
Skills and experience required;
- Verifiable experience in operating in a senior level PR and Communications role
- Senior Team Leadership experience
- An exceptional network of media relations in the relevant consumer and trade industry
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to align every key stakeholder to your communications strategy
- A track record of shifting media narrative to align with core company values
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to generate market leading compelling content
They offer a competitive salary and discretionary bonus, incredible healthcare benefits and a collaborative workplace culture with hybrid working.
They are looking for a natural leader to step in and steer the ship with confidence and ability - if this sounds like the role for you then get in touch for a confidential conversation.