This well known Leeds agency have an international reach, work with huge brands and have a fantastic culture - so it's unusual for an opportunity like this to come up with them. Due to several successful business wins, they are rapidly expanding their earned media team, and now they are looking to hire a PR and Social Media Manager.
You will be responsible for managing and implementing PR, digital PR and social content across their enviable client base. They are looking for an innovative Social Media and PR Manager, who can be creative, quirky and meticulously organized, to push the boundaries of normality for their client's organic media.
Role skills and requirements;
- Thorough understanding of the media with sound experience of developing good working relationships with journalists
- Be the agency specialist in terms of social media content - sharing market trends and knowledge
- Be the guardian of tone of voice for client social media content delivery in house
- Understanding and experience of digital PR and how it drives SEO
- Proven experience of organising media events including photocalls, broadcast opportunities, photoshoots, media tours and briefings, press conferences, training days etc on behalf of clients
- Ability to interpret client insight and business objectives to producing feature-length copy, award entries, press releases, internal copy and briefing documents
- Have a clear understanding of the agency's offering and be competent and proactive in promoting the agency
- Proactively seek out new opportunities within the agency to contribute to client social content recommendations, and social community management retainers
- Take an active role overseeing channel assistant in social media expertise, and campaign management
- Work alongside the Client Services team, where appropriate, to support on digital content & social project costings, technical details, ideation, strategy and planning, process, proposals and project delivery, whilst maintaining good
If you're looking to progress your career with a collaborative, caring and interesting agency, then this is the move for you. They are open to reviewing candidates across the whole of the North, from the North West or Yorkshire way - as they offer flexible working. You could be a Senior Account Executive looking for a step up, or currently at Manager level looking for something better - either way, don't miss out! Apply now!