PR & Communications Officer
£35,000 - £38,000
We are working with a not-for-profit, high-profile, public-sector organisation, who are looking to add a PR & Communications Officer to their team on a fixed-term contract with a potential view of extending. The individual will be looking after the day-to-day communications & PR activities, working alongside the marketing team in place.
- Identifying key messages and audiences and developing strategic communications plans through media relations and social media.
- Keep abreast of daily news-driven PR opportunities (newsjacking), market trends, future developments.
- In addition to undertaking strategic planning, including but not limited to writing/editing, media relations, marketing, social media, SEO and issues management.
- Looking after the external communications.
- At least three years' experience in PR & Communications.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing at all levels.
- Superior writing and grammatical skills with keen attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation, please apply to be considered.