12 Month FTC - Could go perm!
Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well established, growing fashion retailer based within a close commute of Leeds, Wakefield and Dewsbury. This company has grown by leaps and bounds over the past year and are looking to continue to do so by recruiting for a Brand Coordinator
This is a fantastic, hands on role, where no day will ever be the same. You will deliver significant increases in brand awareness and engagement by working closely with the Brand Manager to deliver campaigns on time and on budget across TV, Radio, PR and Social Media.
- Engage with influencers and key opinion leaders to drive the brand forward with relevant media channels
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit in really well with the brand and will help to maximise the opportunities for growth
- Take full responsibility for the PR communication for the brand, presenting the brand strategy both internally and externally
- Alongside the social media, retail and employee engagement teams build the community through communication, competition and events
- Create engaging and on brand content for press releases, blog posts and printed literature that is exciting and reflects the tone of voice
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or as an individual
- 2 years + working within a similar role
- Driven and passionate in your approach to PR
- Excellent standard of written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar