Our well known retail business with a super reputation is looking for a PPC Manager - based in London but remote working is absolutely fine. We need a candidate who is fluent in English and ideally bi-lingual in Danish and or Swedish. A tall ask!
The role is a really exciting PPC manager position and responsibilities include being a paid specialist, you will know how to grow revenue, drive profit and understand global paid search programmes:
- You'll be comfortable with Revenue Growth - knowing how to grow high value footfall and be commercially driven.
- You will be confident in optimising search activities in relevant search engines and be comfortable managing copy as well
- You will be building partnerships with search engines and various partners to grow paid opportunities
- You will be able to feedback all findings and reports succinctly to your teams and peers to ensure full business understanding
- The business is growing day by day - and quickly - so they are advocates for people who are fast paced and want to grow with them - not stand around and wait for things to happen. Being passionate about what you do is essential.
If you feel that you may be the right person for this and can bring to the table the languages required (Nordic) as well as the experience to lead and run a PPC manager position then please do get in touch!