£35,000 - £40,000
I am looking for a PPC Manager to join a global media agency in Manchester! You will be working as part of a larger team to plan, execute, and optimize pay-per-click advertising campaigns across various platforms, ensuring the clients achieve their goals.
I'm looking for a candidate that is used to working in a fast-paced environment, staying ahead of industry trends, managing budgets effectively, and driving conversions!
- Develop, execute, and optimize PPC campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and social media advertising channels.
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, ad copy creation, and landing page optimization to maximize click-through rates and conversion rates.
- Manage and allocate advertising budgets effectively to achieve client goals.
- Provide regular reports and insights to clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with other team members to integrate PPC campaigns into the overall digital marketing strategy.
What they're looking for:
- 2-3+ years of PPC experience
- Proven experience in managing PPC campaigns, preferably in a fast-paced retail or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency with Google/Bing Ads, Analytics and SA360.
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent understanding of keyword research, ad copywriting, and landing page optimization.
- Up-to-date knowledge of PPC trends and best practices.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal, with the ability to present confidently.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible and hybrid working (2-3 days onsite)
- Opportunity to work onsite with the high-profile client!
- 33 days annual leave including birthday off and wellness days
- Regular social events
- Gym membership, cycle to work
- Health care including 24/7 virtual GP & free eye tests!
- & much more!